Follow these steps to apply for a grant:
- Click on the green links below and REVIEW THE PDF VERSIONS OF THE GRANT APPLICATION PRIOR TO STARTING AN APPLICATION. THERE ARE REQUIREMENTS THAT MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION.
- Watch the video and review the slides by clicking on the links in the PDF versions of the grant application.
- Scroll past the directions to the dropdown menu, then select the application you want to complete. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE SURVEYMONKEY LINK BELOW.
- Link to Student Action Project PDF: Funds support projects that exemplify student voice and involve a classroom, green team, or youth organization.
- Link to Transportation PDF: Funds will be used to transport students to and from a specific location for environmentally focused field experiences or events.
- Link to Teacher Stipends for Leading a Green Team or any Club at a School PDF: Funding to support teachers who lead a Green Team or school club at their school.
- Link to Professional Development PDF: Funds are awarded to organizations that offer training opportunities for educators in Maryland.
This opportunity is provided by state funding. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Deadlines vary. All funds are reimbursements.
Click on the dropdown menu below to select one of the four available grant applications. All applications must be submitted through SurveyMonkey.